Please read before booking a room:
Pets are welcomed in designated rooms ONLY with a small fee. If you have a pet traveling with you please choose a "Pet Room" during the reservation process.
Please scroll down for our pet fees and terms & conditions.
Please note that the Bristlecone Motel may update and amend these Terms from time to time. If you have a question, or have a special circumstance not addressed here, please contact us for assistance.
The management at Bristlecone Motel is happy to welcome your pet when you come to stay with us. We strongly urge you to read these guidelines prior to bringing your pet to the property.
- Up to two (2) pets per room reservation are permitted.
- Your pet is NOT permitted to freely roam the property unsupervised.
- Pets are NOT permitted on beds and furniture.
- If left unattended in your room, you are required to advise the front desk that your pet is being left alone and
Maid service will be provided ONLY if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
You are expected to clean up after your pet. Doggie bags are available at the front desk and designated locations.
- your pet MUST be caged/kenneled
- you must provide a mobile number where you can be reached while you are away. In the event your pet becomes distressed or disruptive, you will be expected to return to your room and attend to your pet.
A $10.00 fee is charged for your pet(s) at the time your room reservation is made. This fee is per reservation, not per night or per pet.
Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guests who do not register their pet will be charged a $50.00 fee.
As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for:
- Any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charge at the Motel, and this includes but is not limited to pet odors and pet stains,
- Any injuries to Motel employees or Motel guest caused by the pet.
The cost of any damages caused by your pet while on the Bristlecone Motel property will be charged to your credit card. The best way to avoid damages is to know your pet and bring the appropriate supplies to avoid such damages. Examples of helpful supplies are leashes, kennels, litter boxes, scratching posts, etc.
- Pet Safety
The management at Bristlecone Motel would like to remind you to keep your pet supervised or kenneled, at all times while on and around our property. We cannot guarantee, or be responsible for, the safety of your pet if allowed to roam freely. Coyotes, bobcats, snakes, mountain lions, and wolves are always potential dangers in this region and may even be attracted by a domesticated pet left unattended. We are also conveniently located near the main road; however, it's not so convenient if your pet is running around loose.
Please take care to follow our guidelines to ensure that your pet has as safe and enjoyable a stay as our human guests.